Oct 19, 2010 New World: Fixmypsp Homecoming






Hello guys....This is my first post after a long rest since 3 months ago. I could not continue my writing because I faced a few of obstacles. I also would like to take this opportunity to express my apology to my supporters. But the good news is, I will continue my writing and share my experiences about PSP in no time. I hope, this blog will continue give you a lot of information and help you to figure out your PSPs' problems.


Status:
  • I'm now using high speed internet connection.
  • I got PSP 1000 for any experiments. 
  • I need restudy about PSP.
  • New blog give me new life.
Your Ad Here
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Fixmypsp
Carbon 12 Blogger template by Blogger Bits. Supported by Bloggermint