Jan 22, 2011 Guide : How to Downgrade/Upgrade PSP Custom Firmwares with Hellcat's Recovery Flasher ver. 1.65




I want to remake a new guide on how to How to Downgrade/Upgrade PSP Custom Firmwares with Hellcat's Recovery Flasher but I failed. No matter how hard I try, I cannot snap any photos of Recovery Flasher. I'm so frustrated!=.=! Never mind. In order to cure this frustration, I have decided to released this short guide for you guys. It is a simple guide and maybe it is not sufficient enough to view the whole process, but it will help you somehow. So, this is a guide  How to Downgrade/Upgrade PSP Custom Firmwares with Hellcat's Recovery Flasher ver. 1.65.

Warning:
Never attempt to install this tool on PSP 2000 (TA088V3)/3000/GO. 
You may brick you PSP


The guide consists of the following parts:
  1. Hellcat's Recovery Flasher ver. 1.65 installation
  2. Select your target pbp file
  3. Run Hellcat's Recovery Flasher ver. 1.65.

STEP 1

You need to install Hellcat's Recovery Flasher ver. 1.65 (Basic Installation). 



STEP 2

Next, you will need to choose a firmware pbp file. Select your target pbp file.

Let's say, for instance, I want to downgrade my PSP from firmware 6.35 to 6.20. And then I need to place firmware 620 pbp file right into root of my memory stick.

I'm already provided a few firmware pbp files.

Firmware pbp files.

Installation Guide:

Note : X-XX is for firmware version

1)Extract FWX-XX,rar.







2)Just copy XXX.PBP and paste it right into your root of memory stick>>.......




STEP 3

Now, it's time to run your Hellcat's Recovery Flasher ver. 1.65.

The method in this step is quite similar to the previous tutorial. You can refer the ' previous tutorial'  in order to run Hellcat's Recovery Flasher

Guide : How to run Hellcat's Recovery Flasher ver. 1.65 

For further guide, please refer to the previous post.

[Click HERE to see the previous guide]

.........................................................................................

Your Ad Here
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Fixmypsp
Carbon 12 Blogger template by Blogger Bits. Supported by Bloggermint